teQ services is a certified company
We work according to the following standards for which it is also certified:
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety management system (OH&S9 (former OHSAS 18001)
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS)
We believe it is important that all our employees have the right certificates to be able to perform their work safely. The engineers of teQ services ranging from Technical Advisor, Senior Mechanic, Junior Mechanic and Supervisor are in possession of:
- (FULL) VCA (SCC)
- Forklift Certificate
- VVL(H) Certificate
- WFPr (working on flange connections according to protocol)
- WFPr-TT (working on flange connections with torqueing and tensioning)
- Hytorq Training Certificate
- Working in confined spaces
We make use of PPE in our work. Where necessary, supplemented with protective equipment specifically required for the project. In addition, our employees have their own mechanical hand tool trolley.
We are an SBB approved training company (SBB is the Dutch cooperation organization for vocational education).